Become a Volunteer
We are always looking for dedicated passionate women to volunteer with us! We are not currently taking on new volunteers, but if you would like to be considered for our next intake then please apply now for positions in all areas:
If you are interested in joining us please complete the application form and equality and diversity form below and return to Issy on email@example.com
Become a trustee
- A strategic thinker with good independent judgement?
- A strong team player?
- Passionate about gender equality and ending Violence Against Women and Girls?
- Have previous experience in a key business area?
- Want to use your skills to make a difference?
If you can say “yes” to all the above skills and you can imagine using all of them and more to contribute to an organisation committed to supporting survivors of sexual violence throughout Suffolk then why not join our dedicated team as a member of our Board of Trustees.
The board of Trustees will need skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial management
- Recruitment and personnel management
If you would like more information or to return your application (with completed monitoring forms) please email Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org.