We are looking for 3 women to join our staff team:
Job title: Outreach Worker x2
Location: Ipswich or Bury St Edmunds
Responsible to: Service manager
Hours: 30 hours per week (flexible working will be considered)
Salary: £25,200 (pro rata)
Main Purpose of the post:
To work within a combination of office based and community setting to provide a pro-active service to women and girls age 14 and over and who are survivors of sexual violence:
- Provide a survivor-focused, independent service
- Empower clients to improve their emotional and physical wellbeing and improve their sense of self
- support clients to access their rights
- support clients access health and other services they require
- Support client to highlight their current needs and empower clients to make positive change in these areas
- provide support through the criminal justice system if necessary
- To set up and run a group for survivors
To apply for the Outreach Worker position please complete the Application Form and the Equality and Diversity monitoring form and return it to email@example.com by 5pm on Sunday 8th December 2019
Job title: PT Admin Assistant (1 Year fixed term contract, may be extended subject to funding)
Responsible to: Service Manager
Hours: 14 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 (pro rata, £9.88 per hour)
Main Purpose of the post:
The administrative assistant will provide support to our outreach team, who support women and girls who have experienced sexual violence. She will be responsible for ensuring that accurate data is uploaded to the organisation’s database and that records are kept up to date. Working in accordance with our robust confidentiality and data protection policies, the administrator will be experienced in handling sensitive and confidential information.
Flexible working will be considered.
Become a Volunteer
We are always looking for dedicated passionate women to volunteer with us! We are not currently taking on new volunteers, but if you would like to be considered for our next intake [which will start in October 2020] then please apply now for positions in all areas:
If you are interested in joining us please complete the application form and equality and diversity form below and return to Issy on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the next helpline training sessions will start in October 2020, please apply now to be considered for the next training course*
Become a trustee
- A strategic thinker with good independent judgement?
- A strong team player?
- Have previous experience in a key business area?
- Want to use your skills to make a difference?
If you can say “yes” to all the above skills and you can imagine using all of them and more to contribute to an organisation committed to supporting survivors of sexual violence throughout Suffolk then why not join our dedicated team as a member of our Board of Trustees.
The board of Trustees will need skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial management
- Legal matters
- Recruitment and personnel management
- Computers and information technology
- Education and learning
If you would like more information or to return your application (with completed monitoring forms) please email Amy on email@example.com.